Escape the Ordinary Winter Getaway:
Now Save Up to 40% at Maswik Lodge!
The first sight of the Grand Canyon can be a moving experience for most visitors, especially during the Spring and Summer months when it seems the whole world wants to see the canyon at once. Unlike many National Parks, the Grand Canyon South Rim remains open in all four seasons – giving you a chance to see the canyon in the completely different atmosphere of Winter! Grand Canyon Lodges is pleased to extend our Winter Escape Vacation package to Maswik Lodge North & South, an inclusive way to see the Grand Canyon again or for the first time, at a reasonable rate.
- Standard Accommodations at Maswik North or Maswik South, both located just one half-mile from the Rim.
- Breakfast for two at the Maswik Food Court, located adjacent to Maswik Lodge.
- Two Seats on The Hermit’s Rest motorcoach sightseeing tour.
- Discounts of up to 20% in all Xanterra souvenir shops at the South Rim**
- Total savings of up to 40% when you travel from January through March 2017*
*Valid for stays January 1 through March 2, 2017. Package savings is based off of double occupancy, does not include sales tax or NPS entry fee, and may not be combined with any other offer or discount; No additional coupons for additional guests; Desert View Tour will be substituted in case of weather/road closures. **Limit one retail discount coupon per reservation, 10% retail discount valid on all purchases up to $49.99, 20% retail discount valid for all purchases $50.00 and above, not including applicable sales tax.