Travel Advisory (updated September 8, 2020)
Grand Canyon National Park Lodges Are Now Open
All of the Grand Canyon National Park Lodges are now open with limited dining options in place. Additional info to help you plan:
- While staying inside the park, on-site and carry-out food and beverages will be available for purchase at Maswik Food Court, the El Tovar Dining Room, the Fred Harvey Food Truck (to-go only), and The Fountain at Bright Angel Lodge (to-go only).
- In-park motorcoach and rafting tours are canceled for 2020.
- While the National Park Service is operating limited, modified shuttle bus transportation inside the park, the Village route remains suspended; to learn more, click here.
- For the latest information about Grand Canyon National Park, please visit the National Park Service’s website.
- As part of our commitment to provide a safe environment for our employees and customers we have made the decision to require all visitors to wear face coverings while in the indoor public areas of our facilities and in outdoor areas where proper distancing is not possible. These areas include, but are not limited to lobbies, hallways, gift shops, restaurants, offices, and tour/ticket queueing lines. We thank you for your understanding and compliance.
Grand Canyon National Park, founded in 1919, is one of the oldest national parks in the United States and is home to the awe-inspiring Grand Canyon, a 1-mile deep gorge carved by the Colorado River.
Long considered one of the seven wonders of the world, visitors flock to see this unique combination of geological color and erosional forms. With Grand Canyon National Park Lodges providing the premier in-park lodging at the South Rim – with iconic lodges like El Tovar and Bright Angel – you’ll find everything you need to plan and enjoy your visit to the Grand Canyon.
When you stay at Grand Canyon National Park Lodges, you’re not just close – you’re there!
Besides the canyon, the other must-see! Explore these historic landmarks at your own pace.Learn More
We anticipate that you may have questions surrounding our revised Health & Safety measures. Click on the button below to learn how we are handling our new normal.Learn More
Save 20% on 2 night stays and 30% on 3 night stays for a very limited time.Book Now
Grand Canyon Hotels -
Right on the Rim
Find your Grand Canyon hotel right in the park, right on the rim. Since the early 20th century, guests have come to the fabled canyon to stay and enjoy the most sublime of all earthly scenes. You can stay at El Tovar, Bright Angel Lodge, Kachina Lodge, Thunderbird Lodge and Maswik Lodge, all located close to the canyon edge. Or, venture to Phantom Ranch at the bottom of the canyon.
Dine at the Canyon
Classic dining rooms in one of the most unique settings in the world. Sustainably-sourced, local Arizona fare with a Southwest twist. Food trucks to five star. Enjoy great cuisine while at the Grand Canyon.
Really Experience the Canyon
with Tours & Activities
From taking the Grand Canyon Railway to riding the world-famous mules or embarking on a guided motorcoach tour to the most scenic vistas and sights, make the most of your Grand Canyon experience with one of our tours.
Consider these 10 choices for a deep and authentic experience.Read Now
Get ready for the ride of a lifetime to the most awe-inspiring place on earth.
Learn more about the original 'civilizers of the West.'Read Now
Even after dark, things still look up at Grand Canyon.Read More
From geology to human history to activities to planning a visit, there are hundreds of things to know about Grand Canyon.Read More
Our steadfast companions for over a century.Read More