A true taste of Arizona
“The Arizona Room” is not just the name of the restaurant, but the inspiration behind its cuisine. Located directly on the rim of the Grand Canyon this is the place to enjoy the best of Arizona. Dine on aged, hand-cut steaks, BBQ ribs, chicken and fish inspired by flavors and ingredients of Arizona and the Southwest. Our goal is to immerse our guests into a more interpretive dining experience focused on items grown and created within the state. The Arizona Room features beer and wine selections produced from local artisan brewers and vintners. Or sip one of our signature margaritas. Located in the Bright Angel Lodge don’t miss this delicious culinary experience.
Arizona Room Menus
Hours of Operation:
- Lounge: 4:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Lunch: 11:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (Closed November and December)
- Dinner: 4:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Seating is offered on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- A waitlist is available during peak hours.
- Dress code is casual.
- The Arizona Room will be closed for Lunch and Dinner on April 11th, 12th, & 13th. Guest may dine at El Tovar or the Bright Angel Dining Room.