Grand Canyon National Park Lodges Are Now Open
All of the Grand Canyon National Park Lodges are now open with limited dining options in place. Additional info to help you plan:
- At the Grand Canyon Historic Village, dine-in and carry-out options are available at the El Tovar Dining Room. Carry out is available from The Fountain at Bright Angel Lodge, Maswik Food Court, Hermit’s Rest Snack Bar, and the Fred Harvey Food Truck (weather permitting). The Fred Harvey Tavern at Bright Angel is available for dine-in service. Reservations are required for lunch and dinner at the El Tovar Dining Room.
- In-park motorcoach tours are canceled through September 2, 2021.
- Our partners at the National Park Service have decided to cancel shuttles on the Blue/Village and Purple routes for the remainder of 2021. The other shuttles are running modified schedules. Learn more on the NPS website here.
- For the latest information about Grand Canyon National Park, please visit the National Park Service’s website.
- Voluntary Mask Policy: All properties, buildings, and operations managed by Xanterra Travel Collection companies are now operating under a voluntary mask policy for all fully vaccinated guests and employees in accordance with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), unless this conflicts with applicable state or local requirements. All Xanterra Travel Collection company employees will continue to be required to wear masks if they are not vaccinated, and per the CDC those guests who are not vaccinated should continue to wear masks when indoors and when social distancing isn’t possible outdoors.
Grand Canyon National Park, founded in 1919, is one of the oldest national parks in the United States and is home to the awe-inspiring Grand Canyon, a 1-mile deep gorge carved by the Colorado River.
Long considered one of the seven wonders of the world, visitors flock to see this unique combination of geological color and erosional forms. With Grand Canyon National Park Lodges providing the premier in-park lodging at the South Rim – with iconic lodges like El Tovar and Bright Angel – you’ll find everything you need to plan and enjoy your visit to the Grand Canyon.
When you stay at Grand Canyon National Park Lodges, you’re not just close – you’re there!
Besides the canyon, the other must-see! Explore these historic landmarks at your own pace.Learn More
We anticipate that you may have questions surrounding our revised Health & Safety measures. Click on the button below to learn how we are handling our new normal.Learn More
Give the gift of a perfect vacation.Learn More
Grand Canyon Hotels -
Right on the Rim
Find your Grand Canyon hotel right in the park, right on the rim. Since the early 20th century, guests have come to the fabled canyon to stay and enjoy the most sublime of all earthly scenes. You can stay at El Tovar, Bright Angel Lodge, Kachina Lodge, Thunderbird Lodge and Maswik Lodge, all located close to the canyon edge. Or, venture to Phantom Ranch at the bottom of the canyon.
Dine at the Canyon
Classic dining rooms in one of the most unique settings in the world. Sustainably-sourced, local Arizona fare with a Southwest twist. Food trucks to five star. Enjoy great cuisine while at the Grand Canyon.
Really Experience the Canyon
with Tours & Activities
From taking the Grand Canyon Railway to riding the world-famous mules or embarking on a guided motorcoach tour to the most scenic vistas and sights, make the most of your Grand Canyon experience with one of our tours.
Consider these 10 choices for a deep and authentic experience.Read Now
Get ready for the ride of a lifetime to the most awe-inspiring place on earth.
Find the perfect Grand Canyon memento in our online store.Shop
Even after dark, things still look up at Grand Canyon.Read More
From geology to human history to activities to planning a visit, there are hundreds of things to know about Grand Canyon.Read More
Our steadfast companions for over a century.Read More